FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions at the Carlsbad Collision Center
Below is a list of frequently asked questions we get at the Carlsbad Collision Center. Don’t see a question you have? Feel free to give us a call at (760) 476-1027 and we’ll be happy to help!
1. Where do I get a claim number?
2. Can you match my car’s paint color?
3. If my vehicle’s frame is damaged, is the car a total loss?
4. How long will repairs take?
5. Can I get a ride home while my vehicle is being repaired?
6. Are there any guarantees offered on the repairs?
7. What should I know if I get into an accident?
If you’ve been in an accident and your car is not safe to drive, you can have it towed directly to the Carlsbad Collision Center. Be sure to contact your insurance provider to report the accident and inform them where you will have your vehicle repaired. This also lets your insurance company know where to send an estimator to review the extent of your car’s damage.
If your vehicle is safe to drive after an accident, stop by the Carlsbad Collision Center at your convenience for a free repair quote today!
8. What do collision centers do?
Collision centers restore vehicles of all makes and models to pre-collision condition. From major repairs to minor paint touch-ups, the Carlsbad Collision Center does it all.
9. How long will my car take to repair?
How long you vehicle takes to repair depends largely on the extent of your car’s damage. Minor dents, scratches, and paintwork can be restored in a matter of hours, where major repairs can take days to fix.
10. Does the Carlsbad Collision Center have certified mechanics?
Yes! The Carlsbad Collision Center is proud to offer I-CAR Gold Class®, PPG Envirobase® High Performance, and ProFirst Collision certified technicians for expert auto repairs.
11. Why should I choose the Carlsbad Collision Center over other body shops?
At the Carlsbad Collision Center, we take customer service and satisfaction seriously. Our friendly staff explores all repair options to find what works best for you, while delivering like-new results. Stop by today and see for yourself!
12. Does the Carlsbad Collision Center work with my insurance?
The Carlsbad Collision Center works with all major auto insurance providers.
13. My insurance company recommended a different body shop. Do I have to go there or can I still choose the Carlsbad Collision Center for my repairs?
No, where you take your vehicle is ultimately up to you. If your car is not safe to drive at the scene of an accident, you can request to have it towed directly to the Carlsbad Collision Center. Since we accept all major insurance providers, you can also request our professional auto repair services after the fact to your insurance company.
14. When and where do I pay my deductible?
If applicable, your deductible is paid directly to the Carlsbad Collision Center when you pick-up your restored vehicle.